Worzel Say's Hello
Meeting children can be very scary for him, although he really does want to make new friends. Gently learn how to make friends with Worzel and other dogs like him.
Based on Catherine Pickle’s rescue dog, Worzel Wooface, and his popular ‘autobiographical’ books, this warm and humorous children’s book is beautifully illustrated with watercolour pictures by Chantal Bourgonje. Beneath the rhythmic story-telling are entertaining but accurate illustrations showing children the secret language of dogs.
Endorsed by dog trainers, parents and teachers, this book is valuable reading for all children with pets, or anyone thinking of introducing a new pet into their family.
- A children’s introduction to Worzel Wooface, the well known lurcher author
- Told from the dog's perspective, drawing the child into Worzel's story
- Lovingly illustrated in watercolour by Chantal Bourgonje
- How to safely and successfully introduce a dog to a child
- Includes notes to help parents, teachers or guardians
- Implicit learning whilst enjoying the story, creating deeper understanding
- Illustrated examples of dos and dont's
- All illustrations checked for correctness by dog expert
- Teach your child to be a dog’s best friend
- The start of a wonderful friendship!